Prayer Warriors Needed!
Click here if interested.
Prayers and Praises
- 4/29/2016 Please pray for Joyce who had surgery for cancer however they found another tumor and she will be beginning 5 days a week for 5 weeks radiation. Pray for healing and peace. Please pray for Debbie who's liver cancer has returned and she will be starting treatments. Pray for wisdom as her doctors work to decide which treatments will be effective. Continued prayers please for all those looking for work .
- 4/27/2016 Please pray for Art who is having lung issues. Pray for wisdom for him and his doctors. Pray for the family. Please pray Esther who is traveling to see her doctor for the results of her MRI. Pray for Bennett a little four year old with heart issues. He has had several surgeries. Pray for his doctors and for his parents.
- 4/26/2016 Please pray for David , who is having hernia surgery in early May. Please pray for Billy, who has severe back issues and may lose his mobility in the next couple months. Lift up in prayer Doug who has a slow growing brain tumor. He will be having this rechecked in three months. Pray for Eunice who had a mini stroke. Pray for Nathan who is 3 years old. He had his kidney and the tumor removed. He is doing well. Pray for him as the treatments start. Pray for his family.
- 4/19/2016 Please pray for a family whos house had no electricity due to wind down trees. Pray for everything to work out with the help needed to get things right. Please pray for Griffin a new born with brain and abdomen issues. He has a shunt to help drain the fluid from his head and the surgery to connect the esophagus to the stomach went well. Pray for God to give great wisdom to the doctors as they work. Pray for the parents to know the peace of God is with them. Praising God that after the last chemotherapy Tim had the tumors are gone. Continue to pray for strength and healing. Please pray for Anna who is having her second chemotherapy treatment. Pray for healing. Please pray for April who is having a very difficult pregnancy. Pray for Gods peace and rest and that mother and baby would be good with a good delivery.
- 4/15/2016 Please pray for Sharon who is suffering with high fever. She has sepsis and is in the hospital. Pray for her healing and comfort. Continued prayer for Bob and Steve having interviews for jobs. May God direct their paths and open the right doors, that will bring him glory.
- 4/15/2016 Please continue lifting up Dennis in prayer. He had fluid removed and is now in ICU. Saturday he will be back in OR for more removal of fluid. Pray for his blood pressure not to drop. Also for no more infection and healing. Pray for his wife Lucille and the family. Continue to keep Tim in prayer. He had the PET scan and it shows cancerous lymph nodes in his abdomen and tumors in his leg. Pray for healing and strength. Next week he will be having treatments for 3-5 days. And every 3 weeks continue this process.
- 4/7/2016 Please pray for a couple who are having a baby in September. Pray for a wonderful pregnancy without problems and a good delivery.
- 4/5/2016 Praise God David's triple bi-pass surgery went well. He is resting but the doctors were very happy with the way things went. Continued pray for a good recovery. Please pray for Christine and her two teenage daughters. They have just gone through a devastating house fire. Praising God they are safe. Pray for comfort, strength and peace. Continued prayers for Dennis who is having an MRI today. He is in pain. Pray for his wife Lucille and family as well.
- 4/4/2016 Please pray for Ellie who had a seizure. She has epilepsy. Praise God she was at a bible study and a nurse was also in the study.
- 3/30/2016 Please pray for Diane who will be having foot surgery April 21st. Pray for David who is having triple bi-pass heart surgery. Pray for Kathy as she will be traveling. Pray for traveling mercy and safety. Pray for Priscilla and her upcoming breast cancer surgery. Praise God for his answer to prayers for a baby who was taken to the hospital this weekend. Doctors are happy to report she will be fine. Praise God for the contacts Steve needed are working well. This will help the corneal transplant to get the oxygen it is needing. Continued prayer for Fred who has his leg amputated, he is physically doing better. However, as he is recovering at his mothers home his 17 yr old son Peter was in a fire. Peter has burns and is in the burn center and the home has significant damage. Pray for the family as they are all living with different family member. Continued prayer for Anna, she is starting her chemotherapy today. She suffers from Asthma , pray that there will be no complications. God's strength and healing.