Prayer Warriors Needed!
Click here if interested.
Prayers and Praises
- 11/24/2015 Please pray for Pastor Don and Sharon Hartshorne who lost their home in a fire. Pray for God to meet all of there needs. They are praising God that everyone made it out safe.
- 11/24/2015 Please pray for Eileen who is having a a knee replacement done the 30th. Pray for everything to go well. Healing and health.
- 11/17/2015 Please pray for Gabriel. He had surgery on a brain tumor. He is only two. This cancer is an aggressive one. He did well through his surgery, Praise God. Please continue praying for him.
- 11/11/2015 Please pray for the Longmore family. Dan's mother has gone home to glory. Pray for peace and traveling mercy's for the family.
- 11/10/2015 Gary passed away from complication due to lymphoma. Please pray for his family. He was a Vietnam War Veteran. Pray for God's peace to be with all.
- 11/10/2015 Please pray for Dawn as her father has passed away. The funeral is today. Pray for the love of God to bring healing to the family.
- 11/10/2015 Please continue to lift up Steve as he sees his eye doctor today. Pray for wisdom for his doctor as he fills out the form so he can keep his job while going through treatments and a possible 2nd cornea transplant. Pray that his bosses at his work will have understanding and patience through the process. He has had this job for 23 years.
- 11/10/2015 Please pray for Janet who is 80 and having chemotherapy treatments starting today. Pray for God's peace and strength as she goes through this. Pray for her doctors and her family.
- 11/10/2015 Please pray for Tim. We have had him in our prayers before. Praying God will do another miracle. He will begin new chemo treatments next week for a large tumor on his leg and a small one in his abdomen. After this he will require a bone marrow transplant again. Pray for God to work out all the details and for strength and peace for Tim and his family.