Prayer Warriors Needed!
Click here if interested.
Prayers and Praises
- 6/25/2016 Please pray for Justin who graduated from college in December and got a great job in Harrisburg. He moved into a nice apartment in the city. In April there was an attack on a woman walking her dogs. A 32 yr. old man was walking home from his brother's wedding where he was best man, and he was murdered. Carla and her family are so upset over this. Prayers that God is always with Justin, and that this criminal/criminals are found, prayers for the woman who was attacked, as well as the family of the victim in Saturday's murder.
- 6/24/2016 Please pray for Mark who was rushed to the hospital after he collapsed. He is in his 30's. Pray for wisdom as the doctors work to help him. Please continue prayer for Dennis. We are trusting God in all things for him. Praying for wisdom in a job decision for Steve.
- 6/23/2016 Please pray for Esther who is having knee surgery July 11th. Pray for guidance and direction on which sutures to use, she has a bad allergy. She will be staying with her sister in another state. Pray for all things to work out well.
- 6/22/2016 Prayers for Tom who is in the hospital. He has fluid on this lungs and is recovering. Doing better with new medicine. Pray for healing.
- 6/22/2016 Sally Brown went home to be with the Lord last night. Please pray for her daughter Robin and her family. Sally is home, she just loved the Lord so much. Please pray for a man who was brutally attacked by a baseball bat. Pray for this man who was also homeless. He is hospitalized with a broken jaw, cheekbone and eye socket. Pray for healing and for him to be able to get the help he needs to get off the streets.
- Please pray for Bruce who is struggling with his diet. He is needing medical care and to eat appropriately. Pray for a mentor or friend who could help out in this area. Ask God to give wisdom and understanding and a desire to care for himself.
- 6/17/2016 Please pray for Henrietta who is starting cancer treatments. Pray for Alice who is also having chemotherapy and treatments for cancer. Please continue to lift up Tim who had his stem cell transplant and everything went well. Pray for Rita in assisted living, recovering from a fall. Please pray for Marjorie as she will be moving with her daughter this fall. She is 84 and will not be very happy, but she can not be left alone. Continued prayer for Dennis who is steadily making progress. Praise God. Lift up his family and his wife Lucille.
- 6/16/2016 Please pray for Steve who is having a second job interview Friday. Pray for favor and that he would get this job if it is God's will. Continue to lift up Dennis and Tim. God's healing and strength for them both.
- 6/14/2016 Please pray for the family of John Mattie Jr. – he was only in his 20s and passed away recently. Pray for peace for his family as they grieve and make arrangements. Please pray for Mary Lou who is wheelchair-bound as she recovers from Rocky Mountain Fever. Continuing to Praise God!!!! Please pray for Strength and protection to Tim going thru the last chemo. Please also pray for Bob, his brother and for Tim's family as they enter the final journey.
- 6/13/2016 Please continue to lift up Tim he is dealing with a fever of 103. He has had the chemotherapy before the stem cell transplant at the end of June. Pray for the fever to go down and for healing. Please pray for Dan. He has a high fever and a mysterious bug bite. They are doing tests for Lyme's disease. Also watching if it is a spider bite of some kind. Pray for wisdom for his doctors. Continued prayers for Dennis. Pray for strength, energy and healing. Pray for Lucille who is having trouble with her knee. Continued prayer for those in need of work. Steve and Bob and others.