Prayer Warriors Needed!
Click here if interested.
Prayers and Praises
- 2/27/2015 Please pray for a young mother who is very discouraged due to a recent job loss. Pray for God to open doors and give her wisdom. Ask God to fill her with joy and faith.
- 2/27/2015 Please pray for a young woman suffering with advanced pancreatic cancer. Pray for her doctors to have wisdom. Asking God for comfort and peace. Pray for her salvation and that she would know of God's great love for her.
- 2/26/2015 Please continue to pray for Christina. She was pregnant with twins and just had a miscarriage. Please lift Christina and Brian up in prayer, for God's comfort and peace to be with them and their family.
- 2/25/2015 Praise God! Virgie Mae is much better. Virgie is now in physical therapy and out of the hospital. She is recovering well. Pray for patience, she is tired of the therapy but is hanging in there.
- 2/25/2015 Please pray for the Aten family. They are going through some challenges. Pray for strength and peace for this family, and that God will show up in a wonderful way during this difficult time.
- 2/24/2015 Please pray for Ron who has Lung Cancer. He is also on dialysis and has heart problems. Pray for God's peace to comfort Ron and his family. Pray for his doctors as they work to help Ron.
- 2/24/2015 Please pray for Bob who is having surgery for a mass on his lungs. He has COPD and emphysema. Pray for the surgery to be successful and for God's mercy for him and his family.
- 2/23/2015 Please pray for Maryanne who is having knee surgery. Pray for wisdom for her doctors. She had her other knee replaced a few years back and everything went well. Pray for a great outcome here.
- 2/23/2015 Please pray for Terry Lynn and Lemont who are traveling across the country after their airline canceled their flight. Pray for traveling mercies.
- 2/18/2015 Please pray for all our brothers and sisters in Christ who are suffering during these storms. Those who have far to much snow up north and those without power south. Pray for God to meet all their needs.