Prayer Warriors Needed!
Click here if interested.
Prayers and Praises
- 9/21/2016 Please pray for Ken who is having tests for seizures. He was doing better and about to leave the hospital and had a massive seizure and is now having memory issues. Pray for wisdom for the doctors as they test. Please pray for Dave who is having vision loss issues. He is very depressed. Pray for encouragement and peace from our Lord and friends and family. Praising God for a day shift for Bob who is so grateful to God for answered prayer. Continued prayers for Dennis who is doing better. Pray for strength and healing. Pray for rest and comfort for Lucille as she has not left his side. Continued prayer for those suffering with lymes disease. Pray for relief for the constant pain for Sue and others suffering. Pray for healing.
- 9/19/2016 Praise God the surgery went well for Barb. They were able to get the tumor and it is not cancer. She is resting and doing well. Please pray for Esther who is having back pain. She will be seeing her doctor soon. Praise God for her knee surgery went very well and she is so grateful for all of the prayers. Keep Phyllis in prayer she is having kidney trouble. Pray for her as she is having tests done. Please pray for Janet who is in need of knee surgery. Pray for her as she is finishing her chemotherapy and radiation for cancer. Pray for healing.
- 9/16/2016 Please pray for Barb who will be having surgery to a mass on her stomach. She isn't having pain, praise God. Pray for wisdom for her doctors .
- 9/15/2016 Please pray for Harry who is suffering with an infection and has diabetes. Pray for healing. Lift up Daniel in prayer, he is suffering with ear problems and has had a number of operations. His parents Paul and Laura are feeling discouraged thinking there would be no more operations yet he is being scheduled for another one. Pray for healing. Please pray for Gracie who is suffering with Strep. She is only 9 and wants to get back to school. Pray for a quick recovery. Thank you for your continued prayers for Dennis. He is doing much better and is now on a feeding tube instead of the IV. Praise God for the progress. Pray for continued strength and healing. Please pray for Meghan who is in hospice with cancer. Pray for her family and for Gods great love and peace to be with them all. Please be with Jonah and his parents Steve and Valerie. Jonah has had seizures and was taken by life flight to the hospital. Pray for his healing and for God's peace during this time.
- 9/9/2016 Please pray for Anthony who has stage 2 colon cancer. Pray for healing and wisdom for the doctors. He has an appointment tomorrow.
- 9/6/2016 Please pray for Judy as she is having tests for Lymes disease. Pray for Ellen's grandfather Dave. He had emergency surgery. Pray for wisdom for his doctors. Pray for peace. Please continue to pray for Dennis as he has steps forward and steps backwards. Pray for healing and rest. Strength and wisdom. Keep the family and Lucille his wife in prayer as well. Please pray for George who has been told he may need dialysis soon. Pray that with a change in diet he will not need this yet. Pray for wisdom. Pray for Esther who is recovering from knee surgery and staying with her sister. Pray for continued healing. Pray for Jean in a nursing home. She lost her father and her son is on life support. Pray for the Peace of Jesus to be with her. Please lift up Jean B. she fell and broke her hip last Sunday. Pray for strength as she begins rehab. She is 88 years old. Praise God the move for Marjorie was a good one. She is making friends and is fitting into the assisted living home very well. Please continue to lift her up as there is still some getting us to her new place.
- Please pray for Dave, who is having emergency surgery tomorrow (August 30) at 10 am. The doctor is concerned that he may not make it through surgery and anesthesia but the surgery is necessary. Please pray for peace for the family.
- 8/23/2016 Please pray for Doug who has gone through 30 radiation treatments and many chemotherapy treatments. He will be having an MRI next Tuesday to see how much the tumors shrank. Prayers for a good outcome. Please pray for energy and healing. Continued prayers for Dennis who is working with rehab. Pray for good progress and that he would be able to move around more, and be able to eat solid food soon. Pray also for Lucille and the family for strength and peace. Pray for Marjorie's move on Thursday. As we move her to assisted living may it be a good time together and a good move. Pray for her to find her new place as a blessing. Please pray for George who is dealing with poor kidney functions. His levels are poor. Pray for wisdom for his doctors as he has tests done.
- 8/19/2016 Please pray for Joseph who is dealing with an inoperable brain tumor. Continued prayers for Dennis who is in rehab. Pray that he would be able to take solid food soon.
- 8/18/2016 Please pray for Joanne who is having left knee surgery this morning. She has a torn meniscus. Pray for her doctors and for good recovery. Praise God for a good report for Karen who had chemotherapy for tumors, they are shrinking significantly. She is doing well. Continue to pray for her salvation. Please continue to pray for Marjorie who is moving to assisted living end of August. Pray for easy transition and that she will enjoy the nurses and make some friends.